BCMS Member Mail List posting Fwd: BC Multihull Society - Member, Ron Sheridan

Roy Mills yorsllim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:26:26 PST 2015

No Dice here Stu, in 69 I had just moved from Dawson Creek to Comox, and
just starting to get interested in boats for sea water. Moved to Gibsons in
1974 with a 25 foot monohull, got interested in cats in 79 after seeing how
much faster they were in the RNSA Single handed races. Went on cats in the
80 and 81 St Maarten trade winds races and that decided me. Met a
Torontonian name of Karl Utoff, recently arrived in BC, ended up in the WMA
for racing and the BCMS for their sale of building materials at lower cost.
Bruce Campbell would remember back earlier,or Pierre Vassaide (Santispac).
Not living in Vancouver I was never a regular club member where meetings
were concerned, really only knew the WMA members back then.