BCMS Member Mail List posting Nandi Trimaran - Dick Newick - Pricedto Sell! - $6000

Linda Bridgman lindabridgman at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 12:53:15 PDT 2014

Hello BCMS members,

If you know of anyone looking to take the Nandi Trimaran, Val 31 Dick Newick design for a price of $4500 plus cost of moving it back into the water we would be so happy! (price is negotiable too, make us an offer!!) We just want it to go to a new home of a keen sailer that appreciates its design and to enjoy it! It's such a lovely amazing boat and we need to move it off the land that it is currently sitting on this summer! It's in union bay on Vancouver island!
Price is as mentioned negotiable, we are just trying to cover some costs incurred in repairing some small holes and the rudder! Would be a good idea to paint the bottom this spring, we have been sanding, we can arrange for this.

Again, main thing is that we need to move on, 2nd baby on the way! :) and we all want to see my dads boat sailing again!

250-650-7650

Linda Bridgman

Sent from my iPhone