BCMS Member Mail List posting 35 Banks sailing catamaran - $18000 (powell river bc)

TIM KNIGHT tim at ukhalsey.ca
Sat Sep 21 14:48:35 PDT 2013

Howdy Roy,
Small correction to a great story, Redshift flipped in the Van Isle 360, in
40-45 knots of wind and very confused seas Flip Flop and Fly my F9-AR was
about a mile away, and we had reduced sail down to just our Jib and we were
still doing 15 knots.....best part of the story the Helicopter crew checked
the crew out and then took Janine off and left the guys behind........Sandy
 McMillan, my boat Partner in 3F, John Denny our Crew, Kelly O'Neil all
helped Wayne and Janine right the boat.