BCMS Member Mail List posting Nandi Trimaran - Dick Newick - Priced to Sell! - $6000

Linda Bridgman lindabridgman at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 21:24:57 PDT 2013

Dear BCMS Club,

We have made some minor repairs to the Nandi boat (The rudder, some fiberglass, epoxy and sanding), we unfortunately do not have the time or energy to continue the project and will be fixing a few more things within the next few weeks, then the boat will be ready for a new owner, the boat is listed at a price to sell!!  $6000 to a good home. Call for details!!!

PRICED TO SELL
 Brand: Trimaran
 Model: Val 31 full wing
 Dimensions: 31 ft in length by 24.5 ft in width
 Designer: Dick Newick
 Builder: Martyn Bridgman
 Year completed: 1981
 Boat Name: Nandi
 Material: Fiberglass, Epoxy, Klegecell Foam Core in the decks, bulkheads and akas
 Sails Included: Main sail, Jib, Storm Jib, Genoa & Spinaker
 Outboard Engine: Not included in sale
 Weight approx: 2000 lbs
 Speed: Capable of going up to 20 knots
 Racing: Classic Vintage Racer. Sistership design (Third Turtle) came in 2nd in the OSTAR 1974
 Location: Union Bay, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
 Details: The boat is currently on land, REPAIRS HAVE BEEN DONE. Needs some more TLC, paint etc... Priced to sell to a good home!  Call for details and for current pictures!

Contact: Linda Bridgman
 250-650-7650